Hello, I’m Danny Stone.
A proud Bristolian living it up in Hackney.
I work for in experiential marketing for an agency called FRUKT, fronting our new business and marketing:
- Specialist in culture / passion marketing – especially music + gaming
- Clients won and worked with include: AXE (Unilever), PlayStation, MasterCard, Nando’s, Foot Locker and Jägermeister.
- Marketing Week’s Mini MBA in Marketing alumnus
- Member of IPA, APG
I write a bit about the industry and about life, hence this here blog. A few snippets on me:
- I used to own a football magazine, striking an exclusive, nationwide distribution deal with Greene King on a chance meeting with the MD in my local (and my joggers).
- I’m a fluent french speaker, living in Toulouse for a year, although I spent most of the time in Irish pubs
- [Still thinking of a third one]